Sunday 7 June 2009

Inspiration and buttercup fields

I think this lovely field may be my next inspiration for a landscape fabric picture, the colours are so nice . I think there are more meadows around now than there used to be and they all look beautiful. My Mum made these little mini purses for my daughter and I. They are supposed to be hung in the car to hold change for car parks. They are really nice and made in satin fabric.

This is a quilt for a baby that I made for no particular reason, just fun.


2 comments:

Janet said...

For those of you who haven't visited Goosey's other blog, GO! I was transported to a different world (other than So. California). Your photos are artistic and the subject matter intriguing.

happyone said...

I love the cute little purses, your quilt is beautiful and I can't wait to see the meadow put to fabric!!