Sunday 12 April 2009

Smoothie hats!

I know this is very sad / mad / or perhaps both! I was told about this idea by someone and decided to make all the young people in this house a mini hat for Easter! The two fluffy ones are for the girls, my daughter and my son's girlfriend who is staying with us this weekend. The bobble hat is for my middle son and the green one with the badge is meant to be a green beret of the Royal Marine Commandos which my youngest son has been in training with recently. Just a bit of fun!

4 comments:

happyone said...

They look fun to make and are so cute.
Sometimes it's nice to have a project that doesn't take a long time! :-)

Tonje said...

Hahahaaa... cute hats...

Janet said...

Cute and fun.

Helen in the UK said...

Love your little hats - makes a great change from Easter eggs!!